Friday, January 7, 2011

2011

Jan 7

It's a new year.  2011  HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL!!  I don't know about you, but I already feel optomistic that this year will be so much better than the last 2.  I guess I consider this my work journal that I'm posting for everyone to look at.  Hope I don't bore you.  I'll try not to.

My last project was for the Port of Hood River down on Anchor Way.  I finished it just before Thanksgiving.  That was cutting it close since I like to be finished for the season by Thankgiving.  Traditionally the weather always takes a turn by then, and this year was true to the average.  But take a look at it if you like.  A newly planted project usually isn't much to look at.  Give it a couple of years.  But the Bioswale at the site is a couple of years old & definately worthy of checking out.  If you are trying to astheically resolve a drainage problem this is a lovely example of how to treat it.  My next challenge will be posting pictures.  Here goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment